WHY DO WE NEED LINK UP?
Share your strengths, not just your skills!
Not all our projects require a specific skill; rather they need certain types of strengths. Everyone has different things they are good at and comfortable doing. These can range from being a good communicator, to the ability to multitask, to being a quick learner, to adaptability to new situations. You can be a good leader or have great attention to detail or maybe you are a natural problem solver.
So before you decide you do not have a skill to contribute, think about your strengths and take a look at our projects; some of what you have to offer may be just what is needed!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Projects are structured and time bound.
- Time commitments vary according to the project, organisational need and volunteer availability.
- All efforts will be made to ensure projects are a good fit for both the organisation and volunteer consultant.
- All projects will be monitored and reviewed.
WHO CAN GET INVOLVED IN LINK UP?
- Anyone with a professional skill to share is very welcome as a volunteer.
- All charitable organisations based in the borough of Wandsworth are eligible to apply for volunteers.