‘5 THINGS You Should Be Doing In Your Organisation RIGHT NOW’
This event is all about learning simple but powerful tools to help your organisation thrive in today’s busy world.
What are the fundamental tools you need to achieve success? In today’s fast-paced world, we often wonder what it takes to make our organisations successful. We have limited time, tight budgets, and not much capacity, so we need to focus our energy wisely. That’s where TechPixies Founder Joy Foster can help you.
What You’ll Learn:
Joy will explain the five steps that can help your organisation thrive without exhausting efforts. You’ll find out what kind of content is effective right now, how to turn your social media followers into loyal subscribers, and whether you’re measuring the right things.
After the session, you’ll have a better understanding of the essential tools for success in any organisation:
- Social Media Health Check: Learn how often you should post on social media (and it’s not every day!!)
- Converting Followers: Find out how to attract and keep your audience engaged
- Meeting New Supporters : Explore strategies for connecting with new supporters, donors and volunteers
- Measuring Performance: Drive progress by measuring and tracking the right metrics
- Regular Resources: Discover the importance of sharing enticing resources consistently
Joy will be sharing examples and practical tips to help you succeed. Plus, there’ll be a chance to ask questions.
Joy Foster is the founder and CEO of TechPixies, a multi-award-winning, CPD-certified social media training company that has helped 13,000+ women across the UK upskill with social media in order to return to work, change careers, or start a business. Her desire to help as many women as possible learn the fundamentals of social media is fuelled by a belief that tech education is the key to charting a path to financial independence and unlocking a future filled with opportunities. Since launching TechPixies in 2015, Joy has been recognised nationally for her work, winning the Entrepreneur Award at the FDM everywoman in Technology Awards 2022. In the past year, Joy has also been named Women’s Champion by Digital Women at its 2022 Awards and made